What’s the Best Home Sauna?
Want to know what makes the best home saunas? You’re in the right place! Below, find out about the best type of saunas for homes including the best outdoor saunas for homes.
iHealth Saunas has been supplying top quality saunas to Australians since 2008, making us Australia’s longest running infrared sauna company. We’re not only passionate about supplying the best home infrared saunas in Australia but we also strive to support every customers’ personal journey towards better health through ongoing support and tailored usage guidelines.
There are so many benefits to using infrared saunas including creating a cardiovascular workout on the body contributing towards weight loss, removing heavy metals & toxins, reducing stress & increasing relaxation, clearer skin, reducing inflammation & pain, aiding muscle recovery, even improving sleep! To find out which home sauna is best for you and your health journey, read on.
Which Home Sauna Is Best?
Understanding what makes a sauna the best home infrared sauna will help you to make an informed choice. One of the factors that make a sauna the best type of sauna for home is size. You want to ensure you have space in your home for your sauna but equally you don’t want anything too imposing or impractical. Our range of saunas make the best use of space and at only 85cm wide and 58cm deep, our City Compact sauna is great of you’re restricted spacewise, ideal for apartment style living.
The best home infrared sauna for you will also depend on what you intend to use your sauna for. If you have specific ailments or health issues you want to address, there are different features, functions & accessories that may determine what the best home infrared sauna is for you, such as:
- Near or far infrared light options
- iHealth Movable Pure Wave ceramic heaters that you can position over different parts of the body to target specific areas
- Colour therapy through our LED Colour Module - good for improving sleep, relaxation, inflammation and muscles that have atrophy
- Aromatherapy accessories
If you are going to keep your sauna outside, the best outdoor sauna for homes are ones that are built to withstand our Australian climate and comply with water resistance and waterproofing standards.
Here are some questions to consider when determining which home sauna is best:
- Does the sauna have an Australian Electrical Safety accreditation and approval certificate? (also be mindful of international safety symbols and logos that have no jurisdiction in Australia & New Zealand)
- Does the sauna have a lifetime heater warranty and a five-year cabinet and electrical component warranty (make sure these warranties are in writing)
- Are spare parts readily available and how long will parts be available for that model?
- Are far infrared heater units all on separate circuits? (if they’re not on separate circuits and there is a fault, you won’t be able to use your sauna until the fault is fixed)
- Does the seller have a national spare parts & service network and how long will repairs take to fix?
- How thick are the sauna cabin walls? (thin walls = more heat loss and power consumption)